Sunday, January 27, 2013

After 26 Days

So many things happened before. I'm sorry, friend. I don't know what to say. I just want to say sorry to you. You had a hard day. Until today, when I close my eyes, I still imagined that incident. I hope you get well soon, dear. :)

Noorul Hidayah Hasni. Sweet name, right. Tapi, masih tak mampu nak kalahkan kepanjangan nama aku. Hoho.. I'm happy with her. She always besides me whenever I need her. Especially, bab makan, makan dan makan. Nak makan tempat mahal saja. Okay, terbayang carbonara. *drooling. She's like my second leg after I lost one of my leg. We support each other and try to build a better future. Alhamdulillah. Thanks to Allah. Alhamdulillah.

See, here's the bloody, bloody truth
You will hurt and you will lose
I've got scars you won't believe
Wear them proudly on my sleeve
I hope you'll have the sense to know
That sadness comes and sadness goes
(Pink - Run
me n yaya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...