Sunday, December 4, 2011

Count On Me

I love my friends.No matter how sweet when I'm smiling,they still know the pain I'm going through.Deep inside my heart,I still waiting for him.I know his not coming back.I still try to learn how to accept the fact.It's not easy.Before this I keep listening to Adele's songs.Now,when I feel lonely,I listen to Bruno Mars' song - Count On Me.This song reminds me of my friends.

'You can count on me like 1, 2, 3.I'll be there.And I know when I need it.I can count on you like 4, 3, 2.And you'll be there.'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do.'

Nice lyrics,right.Even though I don't have boyfie,I still have my lovely and crazy friends.Only them can make me smile all day long.We always talking crap and shit.Condemn each other.haha.I miss that moment.Laugh,laugh and laugh.

'You'll always have my shoulder when you cry.I'll never let go.Never say goodbye.'

To my Bintang,this lyrics just for you.Remember that night,you cried on my shoulder.I miss when you sleep on my shoulder.Hear you snoring.hehe.

"Yeah,I'm happy.See,I'm smiling. ^_^"

I love this quote,'Best friends.They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public'.I'm not fashionable but they still with me.I'm not pretty but they still with me.They're the reason I smile.

"Ok,no photo for this entry.Just a video from Bruno Mars - Count On Me."

For my friends who read this entry,I promise to all of you that I'll be a good friend that accept all your weaknesses.InsyaAllah.I'll try my best.Love you guys.♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...