Sunday, May 12, 2013

Dear My Lovely Mak...

I'm not a good daughter to you and Abah. I always argue and have different opinion. I'm the one who don't like others to control my life. I'm too stubborn and ego. Yet, you still love me.

We argue, we didn't talked to each other for a whole day, I cry, I hurt you, I run away. Yet, you still love me. Yes, I'm selfish, ego. But, I always love you, Mak. Always...

She used to be my only enemy and never let me free
Catching me in places that I know I shouldn't be

I'm sorry for all the mistakes I had done. I hurt you and I'm sorry. I make you cry and I'm sorry. I left you and I'm sorry. You were disappointed and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Mak...

Back then I didn't know why
Why you were misunderstood
So now I see through your eyes
All that you did was love

Since I was a little kid, I never shared my stories with you. My feelings, my memories, my life. The first time I cried to you while talking to you through phone, that time I can't keep it anymore. And with your calm voice, you told me to be patience, stop crying and moved on. I love you, Mak...

I didn't want to hear it then but I'm not ashamed to say it now
Every little thing you said and did was right for me
I had alot of time to think about, about the way I used to be
Never had a sense of my responsibilty
(Spice Girls - Mama)

All I can do is pray for you, Mak. All your kindness, I can't pay back with money. But, I ask Allah to pay it for you because He knows that you are the best Mak I ever had in this world.

I am sorry. I love you, Mak. :')

IMG_8245

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...