Wednesday, March 9, 2011

whEn hEart spEaks


i'll bE missing yOu

DEAR,i hOpe yOu will fiNd a girL thAt cAn mAke yOu happy all thE timE.i'm gLad thAt fOr these pAst thrEe yEars,yOu're hAppy with me.yOu aLwAys by my sidE whEnevEr i nEed yOu.nOw,i cAn accEpt thE FACT thAt yOu're nOt miNe anymOre.i hOpe yOu hAppy evEnthOugh not with me and i hope yOu will fiNd yOur MRS PERFECT.i'm nOt yOurs bUt yOu're aLwAys miNe in my drEams.aLwAys love yOu my tEddy bOy...

i'll bE missing yOu

FRIENDS,yOu are aLL thE bEst tHings i evEr have.i nEver regrEt knOwing all of yOu.yOu all aLwAys mAke mE smiLe,laUgh and hAppy all the timE.i enjOy evEry sEcOnd with yOu gUys.i knOw,we wiLL be apArt sOmedAy.i'll kEep oUr mEmOries and aLsO oUr sEcrEts untiL we mEet agAin sOmedAy.if i'm stiLL breAthing.InsyaAllah...i lOve yOu all...

i'll bE missing yOu

ADIK,i'm sOrry if i cAn't mAke yOu hAppy all thE timE.bUt,trust me,i aLwAys hEre fOr yOu.if yOu nEed mE,InsyaAllah i'll bE thEre for yOu.thAnks for being a part of my lifE.tAke care of yOurseLf when i'm nOt arOund.aLthOugh we're fAr,i aLwAys tHink and wOrry abOut yOu.we'll spLit up sOon.thAnks for bEing my aDik.yOu aLways bE my aDik fOrevEr.i lovE yOu pAnda bEar...

-->preciOus mOment in my lifE is whEn i mEt thOse peOpLe thAt i lOve.(GaDiS KaCa MaTa - Mac 9,2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...