Thursday, May 19, 2011

Forgive Me


Forgive me
I can't always stand by your side
Because I have my own responsibility

Forgive me
I can't always lend my shoulder for you to cry
Because I need my own privacy to cry too

Forgive me
I can't always help you
Because no one able to help me when I'm in trouble

Forgive me
I can't always lend my ears to hear your problems
Because I also have my own problems that no one knows about it

Forgive me
I can't be with you all the time
Because I need time for myself

Forgive me
I can't be perfect as you want
Because I'm not perfect

Forgive me
I can't stop thinking of you
Because you always in my mind

Forgive me
For everything I did that hurts you
I never meant to
But human can't run from doing mistakes

Forgive me
I need you by my side
Because you are my strength

Forgive me
I can't stop asking about you
Please don't hurt me again
I'm tired of being hurt by people that I loved

Forgive me
If you can't see me again
Maybe Allah has taken me with Him

Forgive me
I can't be perfect for you
But
I always love you
I always pray for your happiness
I always be a part of your life

You always in my heart

Just for you PUTERI NORAINI BINTI MEGAT IBRAHIM

-->I'm not perfect but I try to be perfect in your eyes.(GaDiS KaCa MaTa - Mei 19,2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...